This is to inform all interested person(s) and/or parties that due to a lack of potential quorum at the next public hearing/meeting, scheduled for Monday, August 8, 2016, the Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a continuance of all public hearings/meetings to Monday, August 22, 2016.
The times scheduled for all public hearings/meetings for Monday, August 8, 2016 will be scheduled for the same time at the continuance of the public hearing/meeting on Monday, August 22, 2016.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of the Zoning Board of Appeals at (781) 293-1736 or to the secretary at the following email address: [email protected]
III Approval of Minutes ñ N/A
IV New Business
7:10pm: Talent Bank Form, Dan Borsari, 175 Aldana Road, Halifax MA
· 7:25pm: Petition #849, Stephen C. Yurewicz, 25 Oak Place, Halifax, MA
· 7:30pm: Petition #851, Phyllis & David Warren, 34 Holmes Street, Halifax, MA
· 7:35pm: Petition #850, Brookside Realty, LLC, Land of Elm Street, Halifax, MA
V Old Business
· 7:15pm: Petition #847, R&J, LLC & Halifax Country Club, LLC, Land off Plymouth Street, Halifax, MA
· 7:45pm: Petition #744, Jennifer Harmon-Choate, 7 Plymouth Street, Halifax, MA
VI Other Matters
VII Upcoming Hearings, Seminars &/or Conferences
VIII Open Comments /Open Business
IX Possible Executive Session